1. This fall I cannot wait to add our Chunky Paperclip Chain Necklace to my collection. It is going to look so good paired with my long sleeve button downs and denim jackets.
2. With the change to cooler weather there is nothing better than warming up with a bath. This book takes self care to the next level.
3. 2020 has been hard and with this upcoming election we need to disconnect from the crazy news every now and then for one’s sanity. This one is excellent for a listen any time of day.
4. I'm wanting to wear this Lingua Franca “i am a voter” cashmere short sleeve sweater.
REMEMBER TO VOTE!
5. Daily walks have been the savior to my sanity during this pandemic. This belt bag (by the Black female designers behind Ashya) allow me to walk in style all around the city.
Established in 2017 by co-founders Ashley Cimone and Moya Annece, ASHYA (pronounced “agh-shya”) is a New York–based design label featuring unisex travel accessories. ASHYA is dedicated to creating well-crafted purposeful designs that unify luxury and utilitarian principles.
6. I love summer, but I can get excited for cooler weather if that means that I get to wear this Faux Fur Vegan coat by female brand Apparis.