Social Media Video Internship
AMANDA PEARL is a New York Based, direct to consumer, sustainable luxury fashion accessories company looking for social media video intern. This intern will work closely with the founder to develop and produce fun and informative digital-native content. The candidate and gain insight into the workings of an accessories brand, be able to experience and flex their creative muscles in content creation, all while seeing the immediate impact of their ideas and contributions.
- The intern will work with the founder in creating branded content on social media channels.
- Will shoot, edit, and publish videos for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and brand website.
- Proficient and strong experience in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro.
- After Effects experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Must be proficient in Photoshop and be able to do basic retouching, image sizing, color correcting and layouts.
- Knowledge in creating and sizing video content for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Knowledge of TikTok is a plus.
- Experience and confidence in using lighting, audio, and digital video equipment.
- Ability to shoot great videos on smartphones.
- Weekday availability for at least 15 hours per week.
- A hands on understanding of building up brand awareness in the Direct to Consumer luxury accessories market.
- An understanding of how jewelry is made, from concept to creation.
- An understanding of what it takes to run an emerging creative business.
- Portfolio content.
- …and so much more!
Start and end dates will depend on schools credit requirements.
We are happy to work with your school, and to provide letters of recommendation upon successful completion of your internship.
Those interested should email their cover letter, resume and availability to: