The hits of the collection, bundled together in this gorgeous MUST-HAVE set.
- 14k recycled yellow gold
- 3mm diameter ethical diamond
- Total carat weight: .13ct
- Size S: approx. size 5 Interior width: 1.5 cm / Interior height: 1.5 cm
- Size M: approx. size 7 Interior width: 1.7 cm / Interior height: 1.7 cm
- Size L: approx. size 9 Interior width: 2 cm / Interior height: 2 cm
- Open bypass style allows for some size adjustability
- 2.75mm diameter ethical diamonds
- Total carat weight: .14 carat
- Earring length: 1"
- Contact us for a special order stone
- Made in NYC
Don't know your ring size?
Unsure of your ring size?
We have 2 hassle free options for you to choose from.
2) Add this ring sizer to your cart and we will mail it to you.
Tips & Tricks
Our bypass rings can always be squeezed in a little bit, and the Quad Quill Ring can always use a little extra room.
Fingers are largest at the end of the day, so measure them when they're at their largest.
The cold can shrink your fingers, so make sure to measure them when you're warm.
Alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell, so measure them prior to having cocktails and salty snacks. (No, we are not judging you - we ARE you. 😉)
We’ve taken control and are doing things our way - that means that we’ve cut the middlemen so that we can sell directly to you at real prices, and in turn do more for the causes that we support.
10% Give Back
Each quarter we aim to highlight a new cause that we are passionate about - from civil rights to environmental issues. We aim to shed light on what's going on, show ways people can get involved, and raise funds for the cause - donating 10% of all sales to the chosen organization.
Current Organization: Cultural Survival
Their Mission: Advance Indigenous Peoples' Rights and Cultures Worldwide.
Sustainably Made in NYC
We are a small, women-run business, designing our jewelry in our NYC studio and manufacturing locally by artisans in the city’s Diamond District. We proudly work with local family businesses and small makers to help keep our local industry alive and thriving.