Free Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping & Returns
Sustainable MaterialsSustainable Materials
5% Give Back5% Give Back
- 14k recycled yellow gold
- 5mm "stitch"
- 16" long chain (adjustable to 15" and 14")
- Made in NYC
Inspired by the typically “feminine” cross-stitch, which has become a mechanism for quiet social protest, and a vehicle for the assertion of feminism. This necklace is subtle, but no less powerful, and both a great every day option as well as a base for layering your favorite pendants and charms.
More Questions?Chat with us.
- SBSimone B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPetite but powerful
She may be small, but I love how mighty the inspiration is. XXAPAMANDA PEARL1 year agoWe're so happy to hear it! Enjoy!
- OSOlivia S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNice Gift
My mom got this for me as a gift and I like it.APAMANDA PEARL2 years agoSo happy to hear it! Enjoy!
- GKGrace K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoMust Have
it’s a beautiful staple piece and goes well with any stack or alone.APAMANDA PEARL2 years agoYou're so right! We hope you enjoy it. :-)
- RRachelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLove
Such an easy (but subtle and cool) necklace. I'm in love.
- SSaraI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoCute
I've worn this every day since I got it! So light and comfortable.