Quill Bypass Ring
- 14k recycled yellow gold
- 3mm diameter ethical diamond or gemstone
- Total carat weight: .13ct
- Size S: approx. size 5 Interior width: 1.5 cm / Interior height: 1.5 cm
- Size M: approx. size 7 Interior width: 1.7 cm / Interior height: 1.7 cm
- Size L: approx. size 9 Interior width: 2 cm / Interior height: 2 cm
- Open bypass style allows for some size adjustability
- Contact us for a special order stone
- Made in NYC
This ring is sculpturally chic - worn alone, or in multiples, and even stacked with your own bands. Be sure to check out all of the product images for 'how to wear' ideas.
Don't know your ring size?
We have 3 hassle-free options to help you figure out your ring size:
1) Print this guide
2) Add this ring sizer to your cart and we will mail it to you.
3) Download this app to find out what size one of your current rings is.
Tips & Tricks
Our bypass rings can always be squeezed in a little bit, and the Quad Quill Ring and Double Finger Ring can always use a little extra room.
Fingers are largest at the end of the day, so measure them when they're at their largest.
The cold can shrink your fingers, so make sure to measure them when you're warm.
Alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell, so measure them prior to having cocktails and salty snacks. (No, we are not judging you - we ARE you. 😉)
10% Give Back
Each quarter we aim to highlight a new cause that we are passionate about - from civil rights to environmental issues. We aim to shed light on what's going on, show ways people can get involved, and raise funds for the cause - donating 10% of all sales to the chosen organization.
Current Organization: The National Alliance to End Homelessness
Their Mission: To prevent and end homelessness.
Unmined, or lab grown diamonds have same optical, chemical, thermal, and physical features as mined diamonds, without the detrimental environmental effects of mining.
The process of recycling gold doesn't result in any loss of quality and therefore, gives you the same gorgeous piece of jewelry without the vast impacts of newly mined materials.